Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lame...

Lame la! Cleona... Friendship and relationship also cannot be force de... You don't friend Joanna, not my problem warhh, I friend Joanna your problem merhhs! Noob... Still say if I friend Joanna, you don't friend me... LAME! Like without you like that I will die merhhs?! I still got my cousins and Shiming they all warhh... Still say that you don't need friendship, means you don't need friends larhh! Loser... Now I know why Shiming don't friend you, BECAUSE you very...

2 comments:

  1. Diaoz.ue now then noe that Cleona so irritating mehs.fren her is coz she very irri lors.keep buggin ppl.anws,i suppport Joanna.Anws,wad is the tok bout this 'bearbear'.UE like himme?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!irritator.
    i dn like her siahs (:

    ReplyDelete

Do not spam on the board If you hate me, please press the red button at the top right corner Enjoy staying here...